You’re studying. You try. You train.
You invest a lot of emotion, energy and work – hours, days, months and years in your art.
And then, when your art is not visible, audible or purchasable,
you explain this to yourself like ;
– The Corona pandemic is to blame for this!
– I have to work first, I’ll deal with visibility later.
– I am not good enough.
– There is too little interest in my art.
– Marketing is too expensive.
– Marketing is too much effort.
– None of that works for me anyway.
Bullshit! Stop it!
Just do the right thing!
Give a face to your art. – Now!
Are you curious by this post and want to learn more interesting facts about entrepreneurship & online marketing for artists? Take advantage of the wide range of online marketing coaching for artists and choose the online marketing choreography that suits you best.
Give your art a face!