As artists, there are no regular working hours for many of us. We are the first to get up in the morning and the last to close our eyes at night. We always observe our environment attentively and perceive more details than other people. In our heads it works incessantly, unstoppable, we are producing images, texts, stories and solutions.
This makes it more important for us artists to consciously switch off and relax. But that sometimes seems easier said than done.
For my part, I have found a good solution for me. A solution with which I connect my work, my favorite activities and my leisure activities. I do this by simply combining them and combining the balance with my hobbies. This works great, because hobbies are also much more than just passing time. They also shape us and make us the person we really are.
All you need are 7 hobbies:
- 1. A hobby with which you earn your money.
- 2. A hobby that stimulates your creativity.
- 3. A hobby to consolidate your mindset.
- 4. A hobby to expand your knowledge.
- 5. A hobby that keeps you physically fit.
- 6. A hobby that continuously supports your healthy diet.
- 7. A hobby that allows you to continuously interact with your community.
Are you curious by this post and want to learn more interesting facts about entrepreneurship & online marketing for artists? Take advantage of the wide range of online marketing coaching for artists and choose the online marketing choreography that suits you best.
Give your art a face!